How to Recover The Power Pack
You can restore your Power Pack purchase on your Android device by going to menu - settings - restore.
The app will checks if you purchased with the Google account setup on your phone. If it finds that you did, the features will be unlocked instantly.
If this doesn't work, it usually means your phone is setup with a different Google account than you purchased with. Try this:
- Check the Google account in your order history - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en
- Setup the same Google account in your phone settings - https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2840815?hl=en. Note that Google apps don't check secondary accounts for purchases. You must setup the account you purchased with as main account or it won't work.
- Reinstall the app using the account you purchased with. You won't lose workouts if you're logged in (check in in the app settings - account). Then reinstall the app from the web using this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stronglifts.app&hl=en
- Purchase the Power Pack again to force synchronisation with Google servers. Google will detect that you already purchased and unlock the features. Make sure your phone is setup with the proper google account (see step 1 and 2). Otherwise you'll be billed on the new account too.
- Disable software that blocks the connection with Google servers. Our app needs to connect with them to check that you purchased.
- Use unrooted Android software. We don't support rooted device.
If none of this works, there may be a problem with your Google account. Try to contact Google directly. Link https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113410?hl=en
Purchases are Platform Specific
If you purchase on Android, the purchase will work on every other Android device. But an Android purchase won't work on an Apple device. Nor will a purchase on an Apple device work on Android.
If you switch from Android to Apple or Apple to Android, all your workouts will be back after you login, and you can keep using the app for free. But if you also want access to the Power Pack, you'll have to purchase it separately on that new platform.