Power Pack vs Pro (Android)
If you purchased the StrongLifts Power Pack in the past:
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features (warmup, plate calculator, adding exercises, creating exercises).
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features *even* f you don't upgrade to StrongLifts Pro
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features *even* if you upgrade to Pro, don't like it, and then cancel.
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features *even* when you upgrade to StrongLifts v3
- => We will NOT remove the Power Pack features from you. You do not have to pay for them again.
You can easily recover your Power Pack purchase by going to settings - subscription - it will say "Power Pack Lifetime access". If this doesn't work, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
StrongLifts Power Pack
- Warmup calculator
- Plate calculator
- Adding assistance exercise, and creating your own
Power Pack was available as a one-time payment of 9.99usd until May 2018.
- Create workout C/D/E/F (to log Madcow, upper/lower splits, etc)
- +100 exercise videos with instructions (to learn about exericse variations)
- Madcow 5x5 (the main program people do after StrongLifts 5x5)
- Ramp sets, pyramid sets reverse pyramid sets, top back off sets (different reps/weight per sets)
- Create your own library of training program so you can easily switch between them wihout creating them again
- And a lot more.
Over the years, many StrongLifters who had Power Pack requested the above features. They said they would pay us extra if we made it possible to log any workout program, including Madcow 5x5. This motivated us to do the work of expanding the app and adding all those requested features. It was a lot of work but we did it. All those features are now part of Stronglifts Pro.