Free vs Pro (iPhone)
You can do the full StrongLifts 5x5 program for free. But you can unlock Pro to get even better results. Here's the difference between Free and Pro.
- Full StrongLifts 5x5 basic training program - workout A/B
- Rest timer, increments, deload, graphs, calendar, etc
StrongLifts Pro gives you access to several features to save you time, help you progress, and get even better results.
- Warmup sets: tap the "warmup" tab on the log workout screen to see the sets/reps/weight to warmup with.
- Plate calculator: tap the weight on log workout screen to see how much to add on each side of the bar. You can set your available bar and plates by going to menu -settings - equipment.
- Assistance work: add assistance exercises to StrongLifts 5x5 from settings - workout - tap "add assistance" at the bottom.
- Custom assistance: create any assistance exercise you want from settings - workout - tap "add assistance" at the bottom - tap "create" at the bottom.
- 3x5/3x3/1x3: switch to different rep ranges when you're stuck with 5x5. The app will tell you when or you can manually switch in settings - workout - tap one of the main exercises - sets and reps.
- Export to CSV: export your workouts to a spreadsheet. Do this in settings - export.
- Any future feature that we release (lots of things planned based on what people request us, feel free to make suggestions by contacting us)
Please note that creating this app cost money. I have to pay developers, designers, support, all kinds of services. I don't want to put ads in the app because I hate ads. I also don't want sell your data to third parties. I just sell Pro - it keeps the app clean, keeps your data private, and keeps us independent.
In fact, many people unlock Pro because they like StrongLifts, like what we do, and want to support us so we can continue improve the app.
Cost of Pro
The price of StrongLifts Pro depends on your location, currency and taxes. But the yearly fee is about the same as what you'd pay for one small tube of whey protein. To see the exact price, go to settings - account - upgrade (or go here)
The subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes account when you upgrade. Unless you turn off auto-renewal 24 hours before the end of your subscription, it will renew automatically for the same price, and your iTunes account will be charged accordingly. You can easily manage your subscription and turn off automatic renewal in the account settings for your Apple ID.
How to Buy Pro
You can upgrade to Pro inside the StrongLifts app.
- Make sure you have the latest app version installed - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stronglifts-5x5-workout-log/id488580022?mt=8
- Open StrongLifts on your iPhone/iPad. Go to settings – account – StrongLifts Pro subscription. Or just click this link - https://stronglifts.com/pro/
- Choose Upgrade. Choose your plan, and follow the steps on the screen
Done. You’ll get access to all the Stronglifts Pro features after that.
Any payment issues, see this - https://support.stronglifts.com/article/76-payment-issues