How to Recover Power Pack (iPhone)
IMPORTANT - The Power Pack is no longer for sale since May 2018. Only StrongLifts Pro is.
If you purchased the StrongLifts Power Pack in the past, you will continue to have access to all Power Pack features (warmup, plate calculator, assistance). Even if you don't upgrade to StrongLifts Pro, and even if you upgrade to Pro and then cancel Pro. We will NOT remove the Power Pack features from you. You do not have to pay for them again.
You can easily recover your Power Pack purchase by going to settings - subscriptoins - restore purchases.
If Power Pack Stops Working
StrongLifts checks the Apple ID setup on your phone, and if it finds a purchase, unlocks the Power Pack features. So make sure you're signed in with that account.
- Check that you purchased with this Apple ID. Go to your phone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, view Apple ID, swipe up to Purchase history. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088
- Change your Apple ID if you're not using the one you purchased with. Go to your phone settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053
- Enable in-app purchases in your phone settings > general > restrictions. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396
- Try to restart your device. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
- Try settings - subscriptions - restore purchases.
If none of this works there might be a problem with your Apple ID account. Try to contact Apple directly. Link: https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/