How to Recover Power Pack (Android)
If you purchased the StrongLifts Power Pack in the past:
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features (warmup, plate calculator, adding exercises, creating exercises).
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features *even* f you don't upgrade to StrongLifts Pro
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features *even* if you upgrade to Pro, don't like it, and then cancel.
- You will continue to have access to all Power Pack features *even* when you upgrade to StrongLifts v3
- => We will NOT remove the Power Pack features from you. You do not have to pay for them again.
You can easily recover your Power Pack purchase by going to settings - subscription - it will say "Power Pack Lifetime access". If this doesn't work, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If Power Pack Stops Working
StrongLifts checks the main Google Play account setup on your phone, and if it finds a purchase, unlocks the Power Pack features. So make sure the main Google Play account is the one you purchased with.
- Install the latest version of Google Play and related apps - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms&hl=en
- Double-check you purchased with this Google account. Check your order history here - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en
- Set the account you purchased with as main account. See "switch accounts" here - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2521798?hl=en
- Restart your phone, check if the Power Pack features work now.
- Delete secondary Google Play accounts. Some people say they cause conflicts. Delete them so you only the Google Play account you used to purchase shows. See - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2521798?hl=en You may have to restart your
- Make sure you use official, unrooted Android software. We don't support rooted device.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the connection with Google Play. StrongLifts needs to talk with Google Play to check that you purchased.
If none of this works, there may be a problem with your Google account. Try to contact Google directly. Link https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113410?hl=en