How to Contact Us (iPhone)
There are two ways you can contact us:
- Prefered: StrongLifts - settings - report issue / request feature / ask question
- Email: email@example.com
I prefer if you contact us from the app (settings - report issue / request feature / ask question). This sends me your device information (app version, iOS version, device model, account, purchases, etc). It saves us both time by reducing back and forth emails to get that information.
Before You Contact Us
Many issues are fixed by updating to the latest version of StrongLifts and/or iOS/WatchOS
- Update StrongLifts - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stronglifts-weight-lifting-log/id488580022
- Update your iPhone/iPad. Go to iPhone - settings - general - software update
- Update your Watch. On your iPhone, open the Watch app - my Watch - General - Software update
- Login with Apple, Google, or Facebook inside StrongLifts - settings - account (so we can check your workout history if needed)
- Check if your question/issue is covered in the FAQ - https://support.stronglifts.com/
When You Contact Us
Issues that I can reproduce are fixed faster. I can't read your mind or see what's happpening on your device. So please include information to help me reproduce the issue:
- What did the app do (or not do)?
- What should the app have done instead?
- What are the steps to reproduce this issue?
- Include a screen recording of the issue - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935
- Or include screenshots of the issue
What to Expect
- You usually get a reply from me within 72 hours.
- If you didn't get a reply, check your spam or junk folder. Search for firstname.lastname@example.org
- All reported issues are documented, then triaged based on severity (# of people impacted, available workaround, etc).
- An issue affecting hundreds of StrongLifters will be fixed quickly. An issue only affecting you will get a lower priority.
- When we've fixed an issue or added a feature you requested, I will email you to let you know about it.