How to Recover Pro (iPhone)
To recover StrongLifts Pro, go to settings - restore purchases. It will work after that.
If it doesn't work:
- Check your Apple ID. Go to your device settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, view Apple ID, Subscription. If you don't see StrongLifts, switch your Apple ID to the one you purchased. You can do this in phone settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID. For more info see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053
- Check the status of your StrongLifts subscription. Go to your phone settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, view Apple ID, select StrongLifts. if your subscription has expired, please signup again.
- Try to restart your device. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
- Try settings - restore purchases one more time.
- If none of this works there might be a problem with your Apple ID account. Try to contact Apple directly. Link: https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/
Android to iOS
StrongLifts Pro works cross-platform. Which means if you purchased Pro on Android, it will work on iOS. Simply login with the same Google/Facebook account, and your Pro purchase will be back under settings - account. If this doesn't work, contact us.