How to Sync with Google Fit (Android)
Note: update to StrongLifts v3.0.10 or later to get access to Google Fit sync.
StrongLifts syncs your workouts, calories burned and body-weight with Google Fit
You can enable Google Fit in StrongLifts - settings - Google Fit - enable (this requires Pro).
Here's how it works:
- Body-weight: StrongLifts will pull your body-weight from Google Fit so you don't need to enter it manually. Example: you may have a digital scale synced with Google Fit. When you weigh yourself, your body-weight will sync to Google Fit and then to StrongLifts. If you manually enter your weight in StrongLifts, it will sync back to Google Fit.
- Workout: StrongLifts will sync your done workouts and workout duration to Google Fit. They will account for your daily activity goals.
- Calories: StrongLifts will sync your estimated calories burned to Google Fit.
If new workouts don't show in Google Fit, please check this:
- Install the latest version of Google Fit - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.fitness
- Enable Google Fit in StrongLifts - settings - Google Fit - enable.
- Check that you're connected with the internet (no airplane mode)
- Check that Google Fit is setup with the same account that you set in StrongLifts - settings - Google Fit (you may be checking a different account in Google Fit)
- Your workout should be at least 15min long, otherwise it can be ignored by Google Fit. So quick test workouts won't show in Google Fit.
- Only workouts logged after you enabled Google Fit will sync. Workouts logged before that will not sync to Google Fit.