How to Customize Workouts (Android)
You can customize the workouts like this:
- Start workout - tap edit
- To remove an exercise, tap the 3 dots on the right of an execise, and select delete
- To move an exercise, tap/hold the dots on the left of an exercise, and move it up/down
- To add an exercise, tap "add exercise". Then select from the list of exercises.
- To create an exercise, tap "add exercise" then tap "create exercise" (create barbell, dumbell, machine, time based, etc)
You can do things like removing Squats from workout B and do 5x5 Deadlifts instead. Or replacing Squats by Front Squat in workout B, and do that for 3 sets of 6 reps. Or doing bench first, then squats. Any kind of customization is possible, and it's very easy to setup.
If you want to create extra workouts, you can do so like this:
- Tap home - edit
- Tap "add workout"
- Then set the exercises you want in that workout
- Tap the 3 dots on the right of a workout to remove it or edit it
- Tap/hold the dots on the left of a workout to change the workout order
Madcow is only available on iOS at the moment. It will be available on Android in 2022. Contact me if you'd like to receive an invitation when it's available - email@example.com