How to Log Sets and Reps (iPhone)
Here's how to log sets and reps with StrongLifts
- Tap "Start workout" on the homescreen
- The log workout screen shows. By default, each exercises shows 5 circles. Each of those circles stands for a set. So 5 circles means 5 sets.
- Tap the first circle, and the number 5 will show. That stands for the reps done in that set. So when you tap the first circle, and it says 5, that means you did 5 reps on set one.
- Notice the timer will automatically start after you entered the set (if not, the timer may be off - check StrongLifts - settings - timer - enable it).
- If you keep tapping the same circle several times in a row, then the reps willd ecrease from 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 0 then blank then back to 5.
- Unless you missed reps on a set, you only need to tap a set once to mark it done (5 reps).
- If you didn't do the set, just don't log it - leave it blank
- If you tried to lift
Read also these articles on the website...