StrongLifts Apple Watch Stuck on Refresh
When you open StrongLifts on your Apple Watch for the first time, it may say "Open Stronglifts on iPhone". This screen has a refresh button at the bottom. It looks like this:
This screen will show if you haven't opened StrongLifts on your iPhone yet. The Watch needs to load workouts from iPhone first. After that you can log your workouts from your Watch without using iPhone. So after your first installation, you need to start StrongLifts on your iPhone first.
If you open StrongLifts on iPhone, tap refresh, and nothing happens on your Watch, then try to restart the app. Steps:
- Press the side button on your Apple Watch one time.
- Scroll through the active apps using your finger or the digital crown.
- When you find StrongLifts, swipe from right to left and tap the large red X to close it.
- Restart StrongLifts.
This fixes the issue in most cases, and you won't get that "stuck on refresh" prompt again.
If it didn't work for you, try this:
- Make sure your Watch and iPhone are connected (bluetooth and wifi on). If the connection was lost, you can restart your Watch and iPhone to re-establish the connection.
- If that doesn't work, try to delete the watch, then set it up as a new one. This will reset the connection. See this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204568
We have worked very, very hard to make the connection between Watch and iPhone fast and reliable. It's at the level of apps that you can expect from Apple itself. It works really well.
Any questions, email us at [email protected]